Synth1 Software Synthesizer
- Synth1 Software Synthesizer
- Musical Instruments by Daichi Laboratory
THE MOST DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER OF ALL TIME
Synth1 is a VST & Audio Unit software synthesizer designed by Ichiro Toda – (戸田一郎). It is modeled after the iconic "Clavia Nord Lead 2". Synth1 combines the common sound synthesis method of Subtractive & FM synthesis. It’s one of the most downloaded soft synth in the world, some say it sounds amazing, and it’s totally free !
Synth1 combines the common sound synthesis method of subtractive synthesis with FM synthesis, (the first oscillator have a parameter for frequency modulation). Structurally, the software behaves as though it were a modular analog synthesizer.
synth1 success is so huge that it is now the most downloaded software synthesizer of all times, attracting computer musicians all around the world and gathering a massive community around it. It is therefore easy to find many sound banks, skins, tutorials and helpful advices for Synth1.
SYNTH1 FREE DOWNLOAD
- Win 32 VST V 1.13 beta3 (0.6 Mb) Release: Fri, 11 Jul 2014
- Win 64 VST V 1.13 beta3 (0.6 Mb) Release: Fri, 11 Jul 2014
- Mac OSX VST V 1.13 beta8 (0.6 Mb) Release: Fri, 15 May 2015
- Mac OSX AU V 1.13 beta8 (1.2 Mb) Release: Fri, 15 May 2015
- 3 oscillators, 1 FM modulation, 1 ring modulation and synchronization, and 1 sub-oscillator. Osc 1 can operate as detuned supersaw.
- One filter section, with distortion. Four filter types: two high-pass, one low-pass, and a band-pass filter.
- Two assignable LFOs, which can be synchronized to a host tempo.
- An arpeggiator which can be synchronized to a host tempo.
- Several built-in effects, including a tempo delay, distortion, phaser, and chorus/flanger.
- Polyphony, monophony, and legato voices.
- Unison and portamento modes
- 32 notes polyphony
- Low CPU usage
Operating environment / restrictions
- Supported CPU: X86 / x64 CPU that supports SSE2.
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32Bit, Windows7 (developed with Windows Vista HP sp2) Not confirmed except left.
- Plug-in format: VSTi2.0
- Supported host: Reaper, Abelton Live, SONAR 6 LE, other than the left